Move audio file to other File Group

Hi!

I’m trying to move an audio file from File Group1 to File Group2 but can’t find a way to do this.

I thought I would be able to do this in different ways as it seems to be quite a common thing to do:

• Click on audio file tab in Audio Editor and drag from Group 1 and drop in Group 2 - do not work
  • Right-click on audio file tab in Audio Editor and be able to choose an option for “Move to…” and then be able to choose Group 2 - do not work
  • Click on a file in Group 1 in Project Manager window and drag it to Group 2- do not work… although I see some kind of sign indicating something!?
  • Right-click on a file in Group 1 in Project Manager window and be able to choose an option for “Move to…” and then be able to choose Group 2 - do not work.

Drag n Drop seems to work in Audio Editor if you use Ctrl or Alt when moving the file tab but it just copies the audio file as an unnamed and unsaved audio file!??!

Have I missed something - how do I move an audio file from one Group to another?
Removing it from Group 1 and the adding it again from scratch in Group 2?

BR
/Hackej

Simply drag the file tab vertically, to “remove it” from the tab line, and drop it to the desired group tab.