Move / Copy / Paste automation with events

First of all, I’m thrilled how far Cubasis has come in the past couple of years. From the “Undo bug” nightmares to “Almost bug-free glory”, congratulations. It is currently clearly the most pratically usable DAW on iOS.

I know you have a huge backlog of feature requests, however, could we maybe move

Move / Copy / Paste automation with events (parts)

a bit closer to the top? It’s currently pretty much impossible to rearrange a project that has automation without messing everything up.

Thanks and keep it up! :smiley:

(of course, multiple lanes per track and “clones” (parts that change when the original changes) would also be highly welcome but we shouldn’t go over the top now…:wink:

Hi instinctive,

I did an feature request entry for the future :

CB- 3713 : Move / Copy / Paste automation with events

thanks for your input !

Baby sized letters I can’t read currently because I misplaced my reading glasses :nerd:

but if I am find them…

best jan

Thanks for the response! I kept those letters in baby size so you wouldn’t be bothered anyway :mrgreen:

Concerning the automation: Maybe the easiest way to do this would be to offer a global setting:

1. Track-based Automation (as it is now)
  2. Part-based Automation (the automation is treated and edited like any normal MIDI CC, INSIDE the part editor)

How does that sound?

Sounds good, part-based automation needs definitly an global setting entry.
Not all copied events needs the copied automation values.

But I can’t promise that we implemented it in the next update.

It’s on our future request list.

Thanks again for your input

best
jan