Move Tab To New Window Causes a Crash

When I move the Full Score tab to a new window and then try to move the Electric Piano tab to a new window, Dorico crashes. This is absolutely repeatable.

Attached are the project and the diagnostics.

**Leigh
Theme For Maxine LDE2.dorico.zip (709 KB)
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (593 KB)

I can’t reproduce the crash myself, so it would be helpful to see the crash logs, if possible. (Paul has made some changes ahead of the forthcoming update where doing Help > Create Diagnostic Report will collect the crash logs for you, but for the time being you have to go and find them yourself.)

On Mac they’re in /Users/your-username/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports. If you can find the one(s) corresponding to that crash and attach them here, I’ll be able to take a look and see what’s up.

Daniel, here are the crash dumps.

**Leigh
Dorico 2_2018-07-26-114108_Mingus.crash (82.6 KB)
Dorico 2_2018-07-26-113948_Mingus.crash (78.3 KB)

Thanks for the crash logs. They each show similar but slightly different things going on. Would you be so kind as to make a little screen recording (e.g. via QuickTime Player, File > New Screen Recording) of you reproducing the crash? Sorry to be a bother!

Requests from you are never a bother, Daniel.

Here’s the movie:
http://minormodemusic.com/temp/DoricoCrash.mov.zip

The movie shows me using Better Touch Tool Window Snapping but Dorico still crashes with BTT disabled. Attached are the latest crash dumps.

**Leigh
DoricoTabWindowDiagnostics.zip (82.5 KB)

Leigh, sorry to be only just coming back around to this issue now. Could you please make that video available again at that link so I can download it? Do you still reproduce the problem in the 2.1 update?