Hugely annoying bug. Moving audio parts takes ages. I need to line up two audio parts so they’re in-phase (sample accurate). I can’t do this without Cubase taking several minutes to move the audio part.
How to recreate:
- Record a piece of audio and duplicate it (or use two separate audio parts)
- Drag and drop them onto the same track so they’re on top of each other
- Select both and use the glue tool (4) to glue them into a self-contained part
- Double-click the self-contained part so you go into the separate editor window
- Zoom in deep and try to move one of the parts. Now your computer will take several minutes to move the audio part. It will do it, but it’ll take forever.