Moving multiple text frames problem

I was watching some videos that Dorico has on YouTube and I came across a problem I can’t seem to solve. During the video about engraving the instructor said that by choosing multiple text frames in order to make room at the top of the page to insert a new text frame you had to use cmd click to first activate all 3 frames and then pull all 3 down. For some reason this simple command doesn’t work. I can activate all 3 frames but as soon as I try to pull them down the one on which I am pulling becomes no longer active. The other 2 moves leaving the 3rd in place. I assume the cmd has to be held down while pulling, however I tried all variations of cmd, alt and shift and none of them will move all the frames. I’ve never seen this problem before. Multiple cmd and dragging has always been a simple process, so maybe I haven’t understood how it works in Dorico. I watched the video in Dorico several times and I’m doing everything he says. Anyone has an any ideas? Thanks

Holding Cmd down whilst dragging does seem to work, but you might find using the keyboard and pressing Cmd-Alt-Down arrow more reliable for multiple frames.

Do you have a link to this video specifically?

I try to select my text frame with cmd And then I use arrow while I’m holding cmd, But it’s always deselect. I try to hold alt key alone after I select by frames by cmd then I use the arrow, But it’s moving in a strange way slow.

Sorry I mean alt key not shift

Using Alt-arrows (ie holding down Alt and at the same time pressing the arrows) moves by a small amount. Holding down Cmd-Alt-arrows all together moves by larger amounts. Sorry, I edited my reply as I realised I missed out the Alt.

This applies to moving basically anything graphically (=in Engrave mode) in Dorico.

Thank you :sunglasses: