Moving soft-licencer licence


I would like to move a licence (soft-licencer) of cubase elements from my mac to another computer.
I own a usb-elicenser.

I can I do ?

Best regards,

Stéphane MILTON


Go thru the Reactivation process, please. You don’t need the USB-eLicenser.

Okay thanks.

Do I need to do something on the computer I move the licence from ?


No, you don’t.

Okk thanks a lot