Mp3 endoder problem

I have Cubase Essentials 5 so I had to purchase the full mp3 encoder license in order to convert to mp3. I purchased the encoder and put it in my ELC, activated it. but Cubase still doesn’t give me the option to convert to an mp3. Do I need to re-install Cubase?

What does “doesn´t give me the option to convert to an mp3” mean? does it tell you your number of encodings are exceeded?

I go to File and Export a mixdown. It has options for what type of file to convert the mixdown to. mp3 is not listed. I thought I had to purchase the full mp3 encoder since Essentials only came with a trial version. After I installed the newly purchased license and activated it I assumed I would then be able to export to an mp3. But nothing changed in Cubase. It still doesn’t even have an option for mp3. Am I totally off somehow?

“MPEG 1 Layer 3 File” is mp3

LOL wow, I have spent about 4 hours just sitting at my computer trying to figure this out. THanks a lot man! What a relief, wow, I can’t believe it was so simple as me not knowing what another term for mp3 was. Thanks again!

You´re welcome