Multi-delete muted parts?

Hi! Imagine I have a loop imported and starts chopping it up until I have my groove. Left is maybe 10 muted clips in the loop. My question is If there is a way to delete All muted clips instead of with the eraser click ever part individually?
/Danny

Project Logicl Editor. This will delete EVERY muted part in the project.
I’m sure others out there can come up with something better.

Above is for MIDI. You’ll need to add other track types to that in order for it to work with audio clips. Also you can add “Is selected” This way you can select the whole part and delete the muted ones only from the selected parts.

I have a PLE for this but I’m reading on phone at the moment. Will check back in morning and post mine if no one else has done it.

Hi!
Ok, I thought that would be possible through that thing. I just never put time to learn.
Thanks! I will check it up!

Old message that didn’t make it through the first try! :slight_smile:
Thanks

Here you go. This will work with MIDI and Audio.

In this case you select all the parts and hit Apply. It will delete the muted parts and then Glue the remaining together. You can turn off the gluing if you like (just untick the box).

If you want it work on a selected track rather than selected parts Change the “Is Selected” to “Parent Object Selected”

I am also attaching a zip file with the presets which you can put here:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Steinberg\Cubase\User Presets\Project Logical Editor

presets.zip (3.2 KB)

If you want to learn a bit more about the PLE have a look at my previous Live Stream here: