Multi format rendering

I have a few questions about the multi format rendering.

I want my files to be rendered and have a suffix like this: guess so (mastered 13-6) 1644.wav
But a space is ignored in the suffix field so they always end up like this: guess so (mastered 13-6)1644.wav
Am I doing something wrong? It does work in the batch processor which I always used for these tasks.

What about the SRC, dithering and conversion to mp3.
What dithering/src/encoder is used and can we change that?
I don’t see any control/options when it comes to that.

After rendering it opens all files or no files at all. Is it possible to open only the final render of the original source file? So for instance, the source is 2496 but you also rendered to mp3 and 1644 but you only want the 2496 file opened after rendering.

I want my files to be rendered and have a suffix like this: guess so (mastered 13-6) 1644.wav
But a space is ignored in the suffix field so they always end up like this: guess so (mastered 13-6)1644.wav
Am I doing something wrong?

In this case I would recommend addind a dash, eg. (mastered 13-6)-1644.wav

What about the SRC, dithering and conversion to mp3.
What dithering/src/encoder is used and can we change that?
I don’t see any control/options when it comes to that.

Please insert the Crystal Resampler and the desired dithering plugin in the Master Section.
If you convert to mp3 in a different sample rate, then the SRC is done at the level of the mp3 encoder, and you have no control on this.

After rendering it opens all files or no files at all. Is it possible to open only the final render of the original source file? So for instance, the source is 2496 but you also rendered to mp3 and 1644 but you only want the 2496 file opened after rendering.

This option does not exist.

Philippe