Multi Freeze

would be great to freeze more then one track at a time.

select a few freeze make a coffee come back she done :slight_smile:

one at a time is a pain with big projects.

Yes, I requested this with Cubase 7.5. I’m sure its been requested for years. Being able to freeze Folders with all contents frozen plus freezing groups would be great aswell. I am playing around with Render in Place and Disable Tracks features and its a great way of relieving system resources. You can render in place as many audio files as you want and set it so it disables the VSTI track (by the push of a button) thus saving on RAM. Disabling Tracks and enabling tracks is actually pretty quick aswell! They are great features. Let me know when Steinberg adds a “Freeze Time” button as I would like to lock myself away for 10,000 yrs and get some decent Guitar practise in! :wink:

Good idea, and maybe, just maybe,they will have fixed all the bugs in Cubase XY when you thaw out. :laughing:

Haha! :slight_smile:

+1

+1 bounce in place doesn’t solve this issue at all…

+1.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1,

I’ve been requesting this myself several times :mrgreen: :

And another from someone else:

Thanks.

+1

I’ve requested this for many years myself. I believe Steinberg was hoping to have covered this with Render in Place, but it does not accomplish the same thing. There are SOOOOOO many benefits to frozen tracks as opposed to rendering a track in place.

A perfect solution would be to have a “Freeze all selected tracks” command.

+1

big +1 !

+1 would love to be able to freeze multiple tracks and groups also…

+1

+1