multimeasure rest across time signature change?

Hi all,
I’m composing an orchestral piece mostly in 11/8 with changing subdivisions of 2s and 3s. I’m using aggregate time signatures (e.g. [2/8|2/8|2/8|2/8|3/8|] changing to [3/8|2/8|2/8|2/8|2/8 ) to create dotted lines to help the players see the shifting pulse and then hiding the time signatures to keep the score/parts cleaner. It works great on the full score, but for those individuals not playing multi-measure rests are now broken every time there’s an aggregate time signature change, even though (theoretically) it’s staying in 11/8 all the time.
Is there a way to force a multi-measure rest over these changes to condense things a bit? At one point there’s change every bar for 8 bars so it’s creating a lot of unnecessary rests.
Or is there another work around I’m not thinking of?
Or indeed a better way to go about marking changing subdivisions clearly and cleanly for the players and conductor without having time-signature changes everywhere?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No, there is not a way to do this. I’ve run into it a couple times as well. Perhaps this could be a feature request consideration.

Just gonna post a screenshot to make it cleaner. Bars 15-18 there’s an aggregate time sig change every bar, but they’re hidden so that the players are guided by the dotted lines only. But in (e.g.) the bassoon part, the bar rests are not grouped together as they ideally would be.

Yeah that’s as I thought dankreider, thanks for your reply.
based on the image I posted above, is there a better way to go about what I’m trying to achieve that you can think of?

If you find a solution, I’m all ears. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I suppose you could use independent barlines to show metrical divisions. It should work, it would just be a bit tedious.