Multiple Instruments = One Staff?

Thank you very much! The ‘scratch score’ method seems indeed workable; I will have to experiment to see whether the benefits from using cues outweigh the disadvantages :slight_smile: (Condensing will not really work here, I agree.)

[quote=“pianoleo, post:9, topic:75583”]
Incidentally, your topic seems to have nothing in common with the content of the rest of this thread, not to mention the fact that the rest of this thread is nearly five years out of date. I’m scratching my head as to why you bumped this particular thread…
[/quote]Well, all this stems from the discussion in this thread: Instrument names do not display as expected - #22 by times007 which thematically has drifted away from its title. After thinking about this for a while it occurred to me that the essence of the issue was that I’d like to put multiple instruments in one staff: were that possible, I’d assume that generating parts for each instrument would not be a problem at all since this is what Dorico does ‘naturally’. And since this topic had, well, exactly this in its title, I decided to bump it – I thought it’s better to bump a thread than to create a new one. If that’s not the case, I apologise!