multiple problems connecting UR242 and Mevo camera

Hi Folks

I’m new to the UR242 and bought it specifically for the IOS interface capabilities as well as using it with Logic Pro. It seems to be working fine with the Mac and Logic but as soon as i connect it to my iPhone/ iPad etc I run into problems. I’m using the camera connection kit to connect the USB to the UR242.

One of the things i wanted to do was to connect a Mevo camera to record live music. This I have done but the problem seems to be on playback. It is heavily weighted to one side of the mix and i can only monitor it by connecting my headphones into the iPhone/iPad, nothing comes back through the UR242. I’ve downloaded the dspMiixFx and that seems to be configured ok although the fx don’t come through on the playback. Also, the iPhone/iPad camera doesn’t record video with the USB interface plugged in.

I’m sure when i first connected it all that it worked fine. The only thing I can think of is that I unplugged a mic while the 48v Phantom power was on, is it a possibility that I’ve damaged something by doing this?