Multiple remotes in Cubase?

Hi I have Cubase Pro 9.5.3
I’ve just got a CC121 remote control (working fine) but now my 2 CMC series controllers are not working or visible in Cubase - is it possible to get them working together?
many thanks

Hi,

Yes, you should be able to use them all together. Make sure your CMCs are installed properly, please.

Hi Thanks - they were working fine until I installed the cc121…perhaps a reinstall of the CMCs is needed?

Hi,

I wouldn’t expect so, but your can try, if course. Make sure the latest version of the extension and the driver is installed, please.

They does not work together in they way you might expect. They do work in parallel, but you do not get 16 QC instead of 8. You can only work with one channel at the time. Both CC121 and CMC are very much one channel controllers are they are very tight with cubase GUI, not like Mackie MCU. Everything with remotes in cubase is very clumsy and it get more obvious when you try to use more than one controller at the time. Some CMC’s provides other functions than CC121, like FD so they make more sense than for example QC.

A reinstall of Tools for CMC has done the trick, thanks.

[/quote]
They does not work together in they way you might expect. They do work in parallel, but you do not get 16 QC instead of 8. You can only work with one channel at the time. Both CC121 and CMC are very much one channel controllers are they are very tight with cubase GUI, not like Mackie MCU. Everything with remotes in cubase is very clumsy and it get more obvious when you try to use more than one controller at the time. Some CMC’s provides other functions than CC121, like FD so they make more sense than for example QC.
[/quote]

Actually I find the PD controller very useful with 16 key commands assigned so things like “fill loop”, “insert time” etc can be done with one button press.
I haven’t experienced any clumsiness at all - all works very smoothly now