- You activate the input on multiple staves.
- You press a chord on your midi-keyboard (with the option activated that the notes get spilled over the staves, so the highest note gets in the first stave, the second highest gets in the second stave and so on)
- You release one finger and press another key with it while the other fingers still are holding the chord
This is what Dorico does:
- the one new note appears alone at the location of the carot
This is what I wish should happen:
- the one new note appears at the location of the carot and the other notes that were held are tied over to the current position
This would make it so much easier to input chorals and already-worked-out-piano-arrangements of your orchestral composition.
Hope you understand what I mean and have a nice day