Multitrack Free Warp [Achieved]

…but you don’t get phase alignment that way. If you have any instrument that is multi-mic’d you’re going to suffer huge phase problems.

Multitrack AudioWarp is the single biggest feature I’d love to see added to Cubase.

+1

If they were already phase aligned, my method would keep them phase aligned. If they were not already phase aligned, I doubt you’re going to get them phase aligned with multi-track free warp. You would need to warp different tracks individually and at very close zoom (not to mention doing that by hand is a huge pain). I would rather use a phase alignment plugin to achieve that.

Gave this a ++ in 2016 at v8. Was really hoping it would finally make it in by 9. So: +++

That’s the whole point! I don’t want to MAKE tracks phase aligned with AudioWarp; I want to KEEP them phase aligned by AudioWarp preserving the alignment across multiple tracks!

Then like I said, my method would maintain that phase alignment…

Instead of requesting a feature, you ppl resort in threatening Steinberg by Switching? You crappy

@simthembile

Here, we are not that kind of Apple fan boys that criticize every critic.

Cubase was/is a good program as you can see from my usage in the footer.

Some missing features are just nice to have or are just annoying and give no risk to switch the DAW.
But “this” demanded feature is a feature that is very important in production scenarios and is very old…
So that feature Steinberg should really watch seriously (see the number of views and posts on that thread) because other DAWs have this feature
and it could be a reason to switch the DAW for some people.

What is your personal problem? You think we have to pray for it in the evening and stay to our beloved DAW? You better respect people here and don’t abuse them with swearwords…

+1…

PLEEEAASE!

I was using Pro Tools for this but more recently Studio One (which just keeps getting better and better).

It’s been requested for many, many years now, it looks like, and for hugely significant reasons.

Please!!!

why does steinberg care about our requests?

Oooh, yes, please. I miss this greatly from Studio One!

+1
This is a very important feature which other DAWs do well. Achieving the same results in cubase is slow tedious and frustrating. If cubase implement this plus multiple parameters for quick controls it could be the DAW to end all DAWs. Until it does, it remains a great DAW that is spectacularly annoying in a few key areas.

Hello

I’m waiting for a long time for this option too. Who knows … maybe in version 10.
But you can handle the problem relatively easily for the moment

Here is an Amazing trick!

Check this tutorial: Multiple Track Free Warp using Cubase and (Audacity free) Presented by Jason Falloon .

+11111

Is there a plugin that does this function on multiple tracks at the same time?
Sure Steinberg could give us at least one answer …

Please add this major feature
I often record one guitar with 4 x different micros and I loose much time to fix the sync and phase problems because i have to correct one track at a time - this is nonsense !! The other competitors like Ableton or Studio 1 have this since a long time…

Can you inform us by telling if this feature is planed in a next update of Cubase 9.5 ??

Thank you
Marc Librecht

• 1 !!