Multitracks to new audiotrack

Ich mochtte sammtliche multitracks abspielen und aufnehemn im ein neuen audiotrack arbeite mit UR44 Zbs. measure 5 biss 16 leider nimmt er nichts auf

Was soll das Kauderwelsch?
Ich verstehe nicht was du sagen möchtest… nur das etwas nicht geht…
Vielleicht auf English? Oder einen Übersetzer bemühen?

I have a song with several audio tracks, I would like to play some of these audio tracks (eg position 5 to 16) and record it in a new audio track

Met vriendelijke groet, With best regards, Mit freundlichem Grußen, Bien à vous, Saygılarımızla, 此致 敬礼

P.J.A. van den Berg
Studio Eleven Productions
Rijersstraat 12
NL 5708 KP Helmond
Telefoon: +31 492 83 3315
Mobile +31 646 80 7047
E-mail: mailto:info@studioeleven.nl
KvK : 75541084
VAT ID: NL001289388B79

Ich bin nicht Deutscher, aber kann versuchen zu übersetzen, obwohl ein bisschen schwierig ist:

Ich mochtte sammtliche multitracks abspielen und aufnehemn im ein neuen audiotrack arbeite mit UR44 Zbs. measure 5 biss 16 leider nimmt er nichts auf

bedeutet, vielleicht:

Ich möchte mehrere Multitracks abspielen und diese gleichzeitig in einen neuen Track aufnehmen.
Mein Interface ist ein UR44.
Das Aufnehmen klappt es nicht zum Beispiel zwischen Maße 5 und 16.

Klingt es sinnvoll?
In diesem Fall, du könntest einfach ein Mixdown durchführen. Wenn du unbedingt abspielen willst, solltest du die Multitracks richtig zum Eingang des Tracks verbinden.

abspielen willst, solltest du die Multitracks richtig zum Eingang des Tracks verbinden,

wass ist falsch? Im In und Outs

Met vriendelijke groet, With best regards, Mit freundlichem Grußen, Bien à vous, Saygılarımızla, 此致 敬礼

P.J.A. van den Berg
Studio Eleven Productions
Rijersstraat 12
NL 5708 KP Helmond
Telefoon: +31 492 83 3315
Mobile +31 646 80 7047
E-mail: mailto:info@studioeleven.nl
KvK : 75541084
VAT ID: NL001289388B79

turn the monitor off… the yellow speaker symbol
and RTFM

I turned off but no way, thanks for reply…. I need this to experiment with different Lanes set up, i will try to find a song to download/buying with a template with a track with some lanes to figure out how that function works… many thanks all and have a merry Xmas

P.J.A. van den Berg

sorry, it was not correct what I said about the routing, I was thinking in another thing. First, do what st10ss says: turn the monitor off. Then, if you card has loopback funtion (I think the ur44 has loopback), you should activate it and set up the inputs for the last track to the channels where the loopback comes from. Probably they are routed to inputs 1 and 2 in this card (see manual). You should mute all tracks that you don’t want be recorded. Don’t forget to deactivate loopback after you are done.

BUT: why don’t you simply do a mixdown between the locators and then simply put the generated audio in your project? It is 1000 times simpler and faster!

Can you try again to say what exactly you want to do?

Recording some tracks into one track? You have to route them to a group track and then you can route the output of that group track to an empty track
but only in PRO version not in Elements and lower…

Das ist natürlich viel einfacher als meine Empfehlung mit Loopback, aber die letzte wäre eine Möglichkeit, wenn er nicht die Pro Version hat.

Thank you so so much forvgreat help this was the solution and works great now i can experiment with lanes You are TOP!!!

Try it in English next time… avoids much confusion…

1 Like