Music does not show up for some condensed instruments

Hi everyone!

I made some changes to a recent project and all of sudden, some music of condensed instruments does not show up anymore. In the following example, you can see that the horns are being shown as usual, but the Bass Trombone-notes (unison rhythm to Trombone 2) doesn’t . Same happens to the Clarinets a few measures later.

(condensed to same staff)

I need to mention, that this happens after an aleatoric passage, so that the bar numbers of the staves didn’t match up anymore. The one major change I imagine could cause this, is that I corrected the bar numbers in some of the parts. However I am not even sure, how to check this. Maybe this isn’t the problem at all, but I have earlier prints of the score (from 4 weeks ago), where this problem didn’t apply. Maybe someone else has experienced something similar. Otherwise, I could share the score with a dev.

Thank you very much!

We won’t be able to diagnose the problem from a picture, I’m afraid. Please provide the project. You can send it to me in a private message if you wish, and I’ll take a look at it when I get a chance.

1 Like