Music for Action Adventure film 'Aurora' - Free online!

Greetings all,

I recently wrote the score for a 30 minute action/ adventure film called ‘Aurora.’
You can watch it here for free online: http://www.aurorathefilm.com

It was scored and produced completely within Cubase 5
It makes use of VSL, Symphobia, Hollywood Strings, True Strike, and (the then) Tonehammer
The score features Hugh Wagner on vocals, Jeri Foreman on violin, and Mitchell Larkin on guitar.
If you have any thoughts, comments, criticisms feel free to post!

Synopsis:
“After his wife Alina (Nikki Gaertner-Eaton) is kidnapped by a group of slave traders and put up for sale to the highest bidder, Emerson Marks (Peter Rossi), captain of the airship ‘Aurora’ flies out in search of her. With his crew’s opinions divided and the ruthless slave trader LeMaher (Mark Aitchison) in his way, Emerson must decide how much he is willing to sacrifice in order to bring back the one he loves.”

… delete due to no further input by the OP. I wasted my time.

That was very impressive. Really enjoyed the film, both in picture and sound. There was 1 visual glitch at 19:14 as the guy falls, but other than that no noticable artifacts of the heavy editing and animation you must’ve done. I realise that’s not your job though :wink:.
As for the music I really cannot give you enough praise, that is outstanding work. Well fit for every scene, although I can agree with Majik about adding a bit more dynamics by having some silence at times. Other than that it’s a great composition and also lovely excecution. Reminded me of Pirates at times which is a big compliment!
I thought it was a shame nearly all the gunshots happened in slowmotion without sound. A good rumbling explostion really makes any film more spicy, but that could be my preference :wink:

Thanks a lot for sharing, certainly not a waste of time watching that, I really recommend it! I’ll be sharing the link around my friends if you don’t mind :sunglasses: Commendable job!