[Music] HornForHire's son - Blue Spider

Yes, Jeroen has the touch! He’s also got a good ear for melody.

Outstanding. It’s great that you make the time to play with your sons, Wim. -That’s- quality time!

So when does he start collabing? :sunglasses:

+1

Hi Jeroen

Pleased to meet you. I’ve been a fan of your father’s work for a long time. Now I get to join YOUR fan club. It’s a good day :slight_smile: People have already been saying how they like the way you played accross the changes, and I’ll add that I was sure impressed by how one of the ways you did it was by timing those chromatic scales … that’s a touch of sophistication I like a lot. During the main theme, I lieks the way you were touching on G# and F# through G, whilst keeping the Zig-Zagging C to D# to C constant. As I’m sure you’re aware, Keeping the C to D# to C constant gave extra ‘power’ to the message of ‘G# and F# through G’ … it reminds me of the musical thinking of Duke Ellington, a Jazz Panist and Orchestral Composer, whose ‘special genius’ was to be able to say a LOT with only a FEW notes. I’m certainly looking forward to hear some more work from you.

Best wishes
Glyn

He had to smile when I translated this. His reply was: ‘No problem, just say it…’ . :smiley:

Thanks Lenny!

Hi Glyn,

On behalf of Jeroen: thanks very much! :sunglasses:

Cheers,
Wim

Hi Wim

Nice tune! Your son is very talented, coming up with such a rememberable melody!
Very cool, great work guys!

(I still havent been turned to the ‘Jazz’ side!..yet… :wink: :slight_smile: )

Cheers
Sav

Way cool, he’s going places, and what a cool name he’s got too. Well done both of you!

You will, eventualy. Just keep listening… :wink:

Thanks!

Thanks Robin! :slight_smile: