[Music} Not a Trace

This is a song I thought I had finished a long time ago but you know how that goes. :laughing: I had a some spare time and decided to visit it again

I’m going to do a couple of minor tweaks in the morning and hopefully stick a fork in it and call it done.

Clicking on the play button just sends me to the Reverbnation homepage :confused:

Verified

Doh. I forgot I put this up here. The link is fixed, thanks guys

Gosh, yet another quality track posted here. Nice. :sunglasses: Everything sounds as it should, and I liked the song, good vocals mix and production overall I thought.

I do wonder though about those that opt to pan drums from the drummers perspective? What’s the rationale behind that? I always pan from an audience pont of view which seems to make more sense to me.
:sunglasses:

Are you related to Phil Collins? Really enjoyed that and was so busy listening to your vocals I never concentrated on the mix but sounded good to my old ears.

Thanks. I started as a drummer and that’s the way I’ve always done it so it’s never bothered me. Or maybe it’s because I’m left handed. :laughing:

LOL No… no relation to Phil. Thanks for listening