[music] Tomorrow Never Knows

hmmm… I guess it’s possible to do an awful cover

love this version sorry i hadn`t listened to this earlier ,this is one of my fav beatles tracks ,great mix ,great vocals ,great guitar ,loads of energy , well done.

Hi Lenny,

This is great! :sunglasses:

It certainly is very different from the original, I like it a lot.
Powerful arrangement and production. Very nice.

Richie did a great job on the guitar!

Cheers,
Wim

Awesome, Lenny. Just listened twice. :mrgreen:

Kudos to Richie, tasteful. :sunglasses:

Loved it!

Cheers :slight_smile:

I could listen to that opening endless times, love the way it floats with drama and then the vocal comes in to pull it together.
forgot to mention that tight bassline. really an accomplishment producing this track.
congrats!!
btw, wim said he would try and get a sax line down to groovedog when the time is available so can’t wait to see how that one unfolds

Hey Lenny,
I have a great respect for your talent, and it shines here. Title song and Within You Without You are two of my favorite Beatles compositions. You have uniquely captured the essence of Tomorrow Never Knows. Big pluses, Lenny!

Michael

Hi Lenny

I really don’t have very much to say except that this is really very good in every respect. :sunglasses: I know it’s not the thing to say but I have never been a huge Beatles fan :astonished: :blush: but I could listen to this all day.

Cheers
Dave

Lenny,

This is astonishing. I don’t know whether it’s because the song is already so familiar that it’s so easy to be so enthusiastic about it. I mean you don’t have to “learn” the song before you can appreciate the performance, arrangement and production. I can get “straight to the point” of this piece of work as you as a recordist, performer, arranger and producer.

Promo this more widely when it’s released and I wonder what radio stations might pick this up!?

Awesome. (A word I normally deplore due to it’s abuse. I don’t abuse it here.)

The Brill. :wink:

Loved it.

Jet

Thank you, firestamper! :slight_smile:

Thank you kindly, my friend. :slight_smile:

thanks, Nate - but the full impact doesn’t kick in 'til around the 4th or 5th listen. :wink:

Thanks, Felix. :slight_smile:

Thanks again, Bob. Yeah, hearing Wim’s new work is always a treat.

Thanks a lot, Michael. Glad you liked it. :sunglasses:

I’m glad it’s working for ya Dave. So what is it about the Beatles? :slight_smile: Was it the moptops? :laughing:

Thank you most kindly, Dave! I will do as you suggest - and I accept your adjective as intended! :smiley:

Why, thank you, sir. :sunglasses:

Outstanding cover, Lenny!
Never heard the original before, had a few listens to your version before searching for the original and after hearing it (sorry if I upset any die-hard Beatles fans) I much prefer yours! :slight_smile:
Lovin the bass in this!!!

Cheers
Sav