[Music] When She's Gone

Hi Larry, couldn’t get to the recording, unfortunately. I get “sorry, that something isn’t here” from a bandcamp site.

Try now. I forgot that I had changed the name of my music library on Bandcamp.

:smiley: nice song and subtle mix, enjoyed and felt honored to play along on it . Good job Larry
Peter

Larry, listened a couple of times. Peter’s done a great job here! Beyond that, I don’t hear any drums other than kick and snare. Not necessarily so bad, though. It’s pretty well balanced otherwise now.

That’s all there was as far as drums go, so you are not missing anything. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I guess I just think there are points where a little high hat mixed in at low volume would help… but that’s a minor criticism.

Remixed the songs using track presets that I created for consistency. See this thread for more information.

The new version has been uploaded with the same link.

Still like the song, a lot

In this mix, vocal is too far back – I can’t make out words without the lyric sheet at times

It’s a stylistic choice, but the kick for me is just too smushy…I am wanting something tight and solid, but not necessarily overbearing

What speakers are you using? On my studio monitors they are a tad forward. On the Hanwell it’s fine. And in the car the bass is a bit overbearing which does drown out the vocals a tad but the car’s stereo sucks.