I’m on Windows 10, problem could be recreated on 8 pro and 8.5 pro
- Create instrument track with an instrument
- Create midi track
- Activate midi sends on midi track and route to instrument track
- Now the mute button of the instrument track on both the project and mix window would become unsync-ed. Audio will come out regardless of the state of the mute button on project window, but will react to the mute button in mix window.
- Deactivate midi sends on midi track and the same behavior persists.
- Problem would go away once the midi track is removed.
I personally need this double routing to work (VSTi makes sound when playing on its own, and also when playing on midi track with sends) with normal muting behavior, thanks.