My Custom Cubase 6 Template

This is a preset I made for my dance track prduction. It’s a Drum Setup with a drum kit reverb setup, a couple of instrument reverbs and a drum compression track. (Nothing is routed in this setup) There’s an instance of GrooveAgent One in the VST Instruments Rack and it has 8 outputs enabled (one for each pad group). I have the 8 groups divided as, from 1 to 8 in order, Kicks, Snares, Closed Hats, Open Hats, Claps, Percussions, FX, Misc. I arranged it in this manner to give 16 pads for each sample and each group’s output is routed to each of the 8 track channels. I haven’t used it quite yet, but I think it’s an interesting setup I put time into making. I’ve used Cubase 6 for about a year now and have made a couple of different project presets, but this is the one I’m wanting to share because I want feedback on it.

Note: On each drum track I placed the Limiter that comes with Cubase on the inserts.

Let me know what you guys think! :slight_smile:
Basic Drum Setup with Effects.cpr (343 KB)

PS. If you have any additions or changes you’d like to make that you think would make it better, send me a copy of your version. I’d like to take a look at it.

Any thoughts?