My Keyboard no longer works in Cubase

I have been using Cubase for over 20 years. Two weeks ago I had some Microsoft issues and my Microsoft user profile was deleted as it was corrupt. Microsoft Support created a new username for me and when i tried to use my Korg soft synths I got a message to enter the password. However, this was only after the Korg software was blocked. I tried logging into my account and reinstalling Cubase Pro. Very painful exercise. I also tried contacting Steinberg (on Monday) no response to date.
The matter is that my MIDI keyboard will no longer play softsyths or any of my Hardware modules. I have three other registered DAWS Reason 10, Halion 6, Studio One 4, and the keyboard works with all of these other DAWS but will not work in Cubase 10.5. I have used this keyboard in Cubase 10 for years and in other versions of Cubase for even longer.
can Anyone assist?

Hi and welcome on the forum,

I would try to reinstall the driver.

Can you see the MIDI Input in the Studio > Studio Setup > MIDI Ports Setup, please?

Firstly, thank you so much for your reply. I can see the midi input light when I play the keyboard but the virtual keys on the soft synth do not move. The Keyboard is working fine as it works in Reason 10, Studio One and in Halion 6. However, it will not work in Cubase anymore. I have been using with Cubase for a number of years. So I have tried reinstalling the drivers for the CP33, have also tried resetting to factory settings and reinstalling Cubase Pro. Nothing has worked. The Yamaha CP33 keyboard will simply not work in Cubase 10.5 anymore and I am convinced that the issue is with Cubase,

Yes. Both the Sound card Roland Studio Capture and the CP33 are visible in the Midi Port Setup - and Active …

Correction contacted Steinberg on Tuesday - not Monday … no response to date

Hi,

Do you use any Remote Device, which could filter the MIDI data?

Could you double check the Preferences > MIDI > MIDI Filter, please?