My life just got a whole lot easier

With Cubase 10.5 on my Windows 10 PC, I can now mix down tracks to individual wave files which can then be easily imported into cubasis on my tablet via a USB lead. Just works. No sound hiccups. Just works. How good can this get? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for your comment, jewels!
We’re glad to read that you seem to enjoy using Cubase and Cubasis together!

In exchange, the freely downloadable Cubasis Project Importer allows to load Cubasis projects with Cubase!

Best,
Lars

The iPhone SE 1st generation and 2nd generation are not included in the supported models of Cubasis, but when I actually tried it on the 1st generation, the sound will sound correctly if an audio interface is connected. However, when I play the demo project file on iPhone SE alone, the sound does not play properly. Since it is not in the compatible model, there are parts that I can not say anything from the beginning, but why is iPhone 6 s etc. in the compatible model and SE is not included? Also, I would like to know why sound can be played correctly when using an audio interface, but sound does not sound correctly when the audio interface is removed. It was the same when I restarted SE and started Ciubasis LE 3.

You’re posting in the wrong forum, friend :wink:

Hi bynrars,

Wrong forum, but issue has been addressed with Cubasis 3.1.1 which has been released a few minutes ago:

Cubasis 3.1.1 Info + Version History

Best,
Lars

A major point that I failed to make is that I no longer need to lug around my laptop and my eLicenser dongle which I seriously do not want to lose. There you go. Thanks guys for this oh-so-longed-for app.

Hi, jewels
I didn’t understand because I don’t live in an English-speaking world, so I looked inside the forum, but I didn’t understand. I’m sorry.

Hi, LSlowak
Check the specified form later. Thank you very much.

Hi bynrars,

Please download the available Cubasis 3.1.1, which will address the iPhone SE issue!
The iPhone SE should work fine with Cubasis after this…

Thanks
Lars