My steinberg is down for maintenance

My steinberg is down for maintenance . I cannot enter a new code or transfer a license from one dongle to another dongle via the elicenser control. When will this be back up and running?

Gives error, tried on several different browsers and different computers:

TYPO3 logo
Oops, an error occurred!

TYPO3 CMS is an open source content management system. To maintain the quality of the system and to improve it, please help us by donating. TYPO3 CMS. Copyright © 1998-2020 Kasper Skårhøj. Extensions are copyright of their respective owners. Go to http://typo3.org/ for details. TYPO3 CMS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. Obstructing the appearance of this notice is prohibited by law.

Yep! Down for me too.

Just spent hundreds on the Cubase Artist/Pro software and I can’t even register it!

Surely there should be some sort of ‘Status’ page available publically, to check that the systems are even working?

Yeah, I know right!! I just spent a bunch of money on software also. I would like to register it. I also need to transfer a old license to a new dongle and sell that on Ebay. I cannot even do that and take a pic to list it until Steinberg fixes this. There should be a “down to maintenance” be back in 24 hours or so sign.

My Steinberg is working for me.