My wishlist features for Cubase 11.5 - Cubase 12

The editor window below the tracks.

Hi nordlead. After a few more explorations here I found what I needed. I had to uncheck Preferences > Editors > Editor content follows event selection. Now the editor window and the track window remain in sync even after auto-scrolling and changing tracks, so lining things up (which is what I was going for with the marker idea) is much easier. FYI I never, ever use the Arranger Track because most of my stuff isn’t structured that way. Thanks again!

so no leaks yet for cubase 11.5 ? ))
anyway, hope it gives us as much FR as can be done,less clicks and more user friendly as possible. the list is so long and grows with time and tech progress

2 Likes

I ‘d like to have routing possibility from inspector for VSTi tracks like audio tracks already have and not have to open mixer everytime to do that, or am I missing something?

Allowing US to tell CUBASE what we want on our right click. Stop removing things and making everything so damn scattered!
It’s become #Clickbase and the ONLY reason for it is to accommodate those coming from other platforms. That alone is ridiculous. We’re right here Steinberg…

1 Like

More logical mixer configuration setup and one user preset that load all settings at once. Like it is now for my taste it’s to complicated

1 Like

The only thing I really want is the ability to hide all tracks without data in the export menu. I use a film scoring template that has over 600 tracks, and when it comes time to export I have to go through over 600 tracks just to find however many tracks I used in said project, and often times I’ll miss tracks all together since there’s so many to look through. It would make my life much easier if I could just click a button to hide all the unused tracks from the export menu so that I only see the tracks I actually used, I really hope to see this added someday

2 Likes

If you use Cubase 11 you can first select the tracks you want to export on the project page and sync it with the selection in the export menu using the sync icon.

Will be nice to have render in place with side chain

I didnt know this wasnt possible, so +1

This would be great but please make it so the info (metadata) is saved with the project, currently this info is retained from the last exported project so you have to change it when exporting a new project unless I’am missing something?

1. Freezing Multiple Tracks ******************