MySteinberg Updated

To be honest, I don’t really care about how Steinberg is organized, but I DO care about the ressources and services it offers. And Cubase.net archive was a valuable part of them.

And no, I won’t talk about C7 : already did several times and it appears to be useless as some of its pitfalls, mainly concerning all the Ui regressions (and no, it’s not about the MixConsole…) won’t even be discuss or acknowledged. Guess what ? I’m already pretty used to Cubase, whatever the version, as being a regular user of it since 2003.

Sorry, but the new forum which is only 2 years and a half old, doesn’t even have the quarter of the richness of the old one, mainly again, concerning production and mixing tips which were available in it. And these subjects are everything but old stuff… Somehow, abruptly removing things such as this one, you are shooting in your feet. I have a strong feeling for those who still use pre-C6 Cubase versions, among others : they must feel strange and let down, today.

Just objectively see the already posted reactions to your statements since yesterday evening…