Mysteriously Changing Settings

I bought the lot, hook line and sinker. Cubasis (full + add-ons), a UR242, all feeding into a 2017 iPad Pro 12.9. Love the combination (or so I thought). Been working on tracks for a couple of weeks now. Then the problems began. Many of the tracks I have been working on mysteriously change and in radical ways. Individual tracks drop in volume, delay effects pop up where none were applies (not latency, repeating delay), etc. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any remedy? As a production environment, I am loving Cubasis but as long as this continues, the app is essentially worthless. If I cannot count on a song being the same when I open the program again, then the app does me no good.

Please help, as this is woefully frustrating. Especially for a full system I was enjoying so very much.

Hi TildenThorne,

Thanks for your message.

Cubasis is thoroughly tested with every release and in-between - both on test case and real life test scenarios.
So far we have not seen settings changed by itself as described in your report.

To “freeze” states of a project, I suggest to make use of the snapshot function, as described in the MediaBay chapter of the Cubasis in-app help.

If you still encounter the issue, please make sure to file a proper bug report that includes all steps to reproduce the issue.

Best wishes,
Lars