I have installed Kontakt 6 and am attempting to use it with Dorico Elements 3.5. It does not seem to work but I am sure it is something I am doing wrong. Here are the details…
- In my project in Play mode I can add a VST for Kontakt
- I can assign Kontakt to a player
- I can open the Kontakt player and choose an instrument and then see it is assigned to he player
- I cannot see Kontakt in the Playback Template
- When I play the flow the player is quiet (other players with NotePerformer instruments are audible.
- I cannot see Kontakt (or even NotePerformer) in the Dorico Preferences VST panel.
My suspicion is attracted to 5 and 6 but I really do not know what to do.
Any help would be greatly welcome.