N6 Windows 7 Download can't find please help

hi, i have a huge headache trying to find my own downloads for N6. i am testing out windows 7 for 30 days and would like to load up N6. but i am lost trying to find my own paid for downloads. i do not have an email and i cannot remember where i got 4 or 5 DMG’s for the Mac install. the online shop keeps locking my account log in because it says it is wrong … i change it and it works once and then i am locked out … but i am not even sure i could find my files there … very frustrated … i am sure there was an email but it is lost … i searched every Steinberg Email i have … spent all day getting bootcamp to put windows on drive now i cannot load N6 …

thank you for your help

john

i sent a support request in for this … but was hoping someone might know where to find these files … thank you john

i am bumping this up as i am having odd emails with Steinberg … i have been directed to a link to download an ISO file of the Nuendo 6 installer … but the link is really slow … 7.35Gb says 11 hours … and i have tried it twice … it crashes each time …

anyone know where i can get N6 installers for mac / win

thank you

john

man i just spent the last 10 hours downloading the Nuendo 6 iso file … it stopped short of a full download … this is silly, why can there not be an accessible download ??? i even have a support ticket open and i was sent to 7.35gb link … i got 5gb before it stopped … frustrating …

SUCCESS i hope … after a 4th try to download the ISO it finally worked … 11 hours over night … started out saying 1 Day and 7 hours … going to attempt to load … i hope this is the Windows version as i already have the mac version …

this is a bad way to do this … 4 trys over 3 days …

This IS a Teachable Moment …

john

looks like the ISO has both mac / win … right on …