Name of vertical bar to the right of the Master Section

What’s the name of the vertical bar that is standardly to the right of the Master section, the one that has controls for Audio Files, Audio Montage, Batch Processor, Podcast and Control Window at the top, and Play, Stop, Loop and Record at the bottom? (It looks a bit like the Floating Window Switcher.)

If you close it using the two little oblongs at the bottom of it, it disappears and I can’t work out how to get it back again. (Can’t find it in the manual).

It’s called the Switcher bar. If you look more carefully, you can see the bar is still there, but much thiner. Just click anywhere on it to unfold it.