Feed Us Fetus

And for album titles how about…

Back Off In Your Own Jackyard

Poopin’ With A Boner

I have others but I don’t think they would be very “forum friendly”

Primal Oohs
The Wizards of Ahs
Syncopatients

I’d love to see a “tribute” band that plays all Yes songs backwards, and call themselves “No” or “Undo”.

I remember that name. Classic

Like it :slight_smile:

Mercurial Vapours
Cobalt Nitride
Riffruff Diamond
No Rhyme Or Reason
Sticky Issues
Bennie And The Frets
Graphite Nex
:wink:

And remember:
“Thuddy” Thud McThud and the Thudding Thumpers
Line up:
Vox = Thud
Drummer = Bash
Lead Git = Bonk
Bass = Bum

Thuddy is possibly the greatest showman who ever lived. His 150 foot high statue is astride Hammersmith Broadway, UK, one foot on the Underground Station, his fist in the air, and glowering at all who drive along Hammersmith Flyover. A true Colossus of Roads.

It was at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1983, Thuddy earned his place in History and in the Guiness Book of World Records for the most number of 'Are Yeh Feeling AlRIGHHHHHHT’s in one performance.

Coincidentally, it was during the same performance he achieved the world record for ‘Are Yeh Feeling Goooooooooood!!!’

As with Geoff Hurst’s 1966 Miracle, it would have been tempting fate to EXPECT a hat-trick, yet history laughs at our attempts to suspend disbelief, but Thuddy … or “Thuddo” as he came to be known by his Australian fans … also holds the world record for most “Are Yeh Gonna have a GOOOD TIME TONIIIIIIIITE!!!”
Hat trick!

Miraculously, this, too, was at the same performance, AND he’s the only multiple world record holder in recorded history to have got identical scores for each of his three achievements!

The rest of the band could not share in his glory, because they had got lost on the way to the venue. Audience members, interviewed later, however, swore that it had been the “Best Rawk Concert Ever”, even when shown videos proof not one single note had been played or sung!

Are Yeh?!!!

:slight_smile:

:laughing:

didn’t Porky and the Oinktones open for them? Ixsnay on the ixmay :astonished:

Update: my lead guitarist, who said he’d be ready to go once his divorce is final, now has a new girlfriend, and his excuse is “Dude, I’m trying to get my life back together.”

Women

"Glyn wrote: “A true Colossus of Roads.” :laughing:

“Damage”

{‘-’}

That’d good if I could back it up with chops

well, I want this guy because he’s a great riff inventor. His shredding is okay, but not spectacular. I can play “old school” or NWOBHM lead okay, but for modern, proggish rock, I’m not good enough

The real problem is all the good bass players in town are spoken for