Naming Scheme Options Grayed Out

Hey Guys,

I’m currently working in OSX 10.7 with Cubase 6 and have noticed an odd behavior. I did run a search on this in the forum and came up short so sorry ahead of time if this has been covered already.

For some reason the ‘Name Scheme’ option in the bounce window is showing ‘Leading Zeros’ and ‘Counter Start Value’ as Grayed out areas. I can’t click on them or adjust them in any way. They do have values though. The function isn’t working however.

I trashed my prefs and did a completely clean boot. Upon starting up cubase if I immediately go to the ‘Export’ window I can edit these values as normal but if I exit out and do ANYTHING in Cubase. Even as simple as adding an audio track…or re-opening the Export window the values are grayed out again.

I have gone through each pref file and noticed ‘Defaults.xml’ is the culprit. It seems to break after doing anything in Cubase. I then have to load a totally fresh Defaults.xml to get the above scenario again. Otherwise it just remains gray. :neutral_face:

I’m at a loss. Anyone run into this? Any fixes? I’m going to try on a totally separate machine and see what happens. Will report back.

EDIT I can confirm now that I was able to reproduce this behavior on a totally clean install on a completely separate machine.

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Select “Channel Batch Export”.
HTH
J.L.

JL,

THANK YOU! :smiley:

Worked perfectly. Hopefully this helps anyone else who runs into this too.

Thanks again!

RJ