Native Instrument Session io does not work with Cubase 6.0.5

Hi All

Yesterday I tried to record a simple stereo signal in Cubase with my NI Session I/O Usb Device on a MacBook Pro running Lion. The device showed input signal until I started Cubase. While running the program no audio signal was shown on the device led’s nor getting signal on the recording tracks. So, back in my homestudio my firewire device (saffire 56) worked as desired. While searching in the forum I found a issue with usb2 interfaces with a patch. As I already intalled 6.0.5 and after that installing the patch I was not able to get the device working. All other audio software like Guitar Rig 5 and a Pro Tools 10 (Eleven Rack Version) does getting audio from the Device. Is there something that I missed? Also Cubase 5 does not work, unfortunately I use this combination not that often, so I’m not able to trackback all the changes to system. The last ones where a Halion 4 upgrade Installation including a upgrade of the e-licensing software and using a behringer UMX610 USB Midi keyboard, which was not connected while recording. Does any one has the same problem?

Cheers Marc

Hi All

Found something interresting today (unfortunately, there’s so less time :wink:): If I use the device as a core audio agregated audio device, I do hear and do have audio signal. So there could be a problem with the mac os asio driver from native instruments. I will do a request in there forum.

Cheers Marc