Native Instruments not recognised by Pro 11 on Windows machine

Thanks for your help Steve - I’ve shut it down and restarted and it’s locating all the VSTs - Awesome!

1 Like

Great! Happy music making!

1 Like

I have the same issue. Downloaded and installed the Native Instruments free instrument ‘Twenty Five’ and Cubase 11 Pro doesn’t recognize it. I pointed it to the installation folder and rescanned - nothing. Not blacklisted, just not recognized.

It’s not clear to me from this thread what the solution to this issue is. Can anyone clarify what the solution is?

After reading the thread, do you have the same problem as the original poster?

The solution you suggested was “delete the User Settings Folder. As far as downloading, you should download to the Download folder and then launch the installer. The file you’re downloading is not the program itself, it’s the installation files”

Which user settings folder do you mean? And it’s not clear which download folders you are referring to. Do you mean downloading the Native Instruments files to the a Steinberg download folder? Can you provide more specific instructions? Thanks

Please read the thread or start a new one yourself.

I did. I deleted the folder you suggested and moved the Native Instruments folder to the location where the other VST2 folders are (C/Program Files/Common Files) but Cubase does not see it anywhere.

I did not suggest moving VST dll files. I said to reinstall.

You can do what you like, but this topic might not even relate to what the issue is on your system. That’s why I suggested to start a new topic.