Need a little help with Articulations!

Hey all! Okay so I’ve got my Expression Map loaded in and I can ‘direct’ Articulation changes in the controller lane with no trouble. But it’d be more useful to me to be able to use the info line, as (I assume) Articulation data would then be tied to the note and I could change phrasing without having to re-draw in the direction. However, under “Articulations” on the info line it just displays “None” and clicking it doesn’t open a pop-out menu as described in the manual. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? Many thanks in advance!

First thing that comes to mind is to check that you have actually loaded the map to the track. If you have, you should see the list from your expression map in the “Articulations/Dynamics” controller lane.

Yeah man I have. I imported the expression map from the instrument and I can change articulations using the controller lane, but not the Info Line.

Hm. This looks strange. I imported keyswitches and the articulations were tagged as Directions, not Attributes. Is that the case for you? If so, if you make them Attributes do they show up in the info line drop down?

Legend!!! Fixed it. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

:wink:

I have a similar problem. I see the articulations but I get a message that I cant change as no midi device attached… I see the 2 green triangles each side bhg I can’t alter?