Need help how to find my old track insert preset?

Hello,
Try to find in forum but I can’t see. how to show or import my old insert prest idem for eq preset
I see in windows explorer in cubase7/presets with pxml extension but not in the mixer when I open cubsae7 program
No *.pxml file import in cubase7?
thanks
best regards
Dup

Hello,
As noboby answered me, I will to try to explain better:
Before Cubase7 I used Cubase6 and I have a lot of track insert plugin preset : the file is “InsertsFolderPresets.pxml”
But now with the update it seems me that cubase7 can’t load anymore the *.pxml files?!!!
Now when you create a preset the extansion is *.fxchainpreset and it’s an individual file : one file for one preset. Before it’s was a global file with all the preset inside.
Idem with the eq preset
Hope that somebody can help me, to tell me if we can or if we can’t reuse oldpreset.
best regards
Dup

Open your Cubase 6.5

Create tracks with all your insert effects from your presets.
Save The project.

Then open your project in Cubase 7 then save all your insert presets … that’s the only way I’ve found to do it …

Thanks for your answer…I thought about an impossibility to import!!! a little shame to Steinberg
My solutions was to edit the files in the program notepad+
-copy a *.fxchainpreset and rename it to the name of the old preset,
-delete from line 14 ( just after <member name="Folder> to line just before

• and between the above lines copy the code from the fileFolderPresets.pxml just after the line >menber name=“Object”> until the line before
    thanks again
    best regards
    Dup