Need help with N6/Artist MC set up

Hello,
I don’t find Eucon Adapter for Nuendo 6 on Steinberg Site )latest is for Nuendo 5.5. Is it possible to find it in the DVD installer. I have already installed N6 but I don’t see the Adapter in Preferences. Any Suggestion? I have iMac with Mavericks OS. Thank u

The current Eucon adapter version I have is 6.5.1.5. In the Nuendo 6.0.5 version history, it mentions that the Eucon adapter was updated, so I assume it came with the update, I don’t remember.
Under the Device Setup menu under remote devices, if you hit the + sign to add a remote device, do you see EuCon in the list?

Eucon Adapter for N6 is installed with the Nuendo installer (as Fredo descibes above). It’s disturbing if you do not know…and the only thing you find on the SB page is the old N5 adapter…I actualy installed it over the N6 adapter because I thought I had too.

Oswald

I said I do not remember because when I originally set up my MC Control, (years ago) the EuCon adapter was a separate download and install, and since then I don’t remember ever having to do that again. I was just commenting on what wondersound had a problem with. I did not read the earlier posts as this is an old thread.
Anyway that problem should be in a new topic.

I am a Cubase user, looking into upgrading to Nuendo. I am now demoing Nuendo 6.0.7.
I have noticed in your screenshot, Fredo, that under the Eucon adapter Settings there is an option that I don’t have: “Mirror Main Mixer”. What is this and how can I get this option? This would be a game changer if it was what I think it is!!

My Avid Artist Mix system works flwlessly under both Cubase 7.5 and Nuendo 6.07 Demo. Under Settings, the Eucon adapter version shown is indeed 6.5.1.5 built Feb22 2013 (I noticed in your screenshot though that yours is 6.5.0).

This was a beta Eucon version which was never released.
This version provided an additional option & functionality (mirroring the main mixer to the surface instead of using EuCon layouts) but this caused stability issues in Eu-Control which need to be fixed at Avids side.
I don’t know what the current status is and I also don’t know if this option is going to be put back in the near or far future.

Sorry …

Fredo