This is my first post, I’ve been a happy Cubase 7 Artist user for 2 days now (coming from a nightmare with Sonar).
I’m picking up the pace just fine, but for the life of me I can’t find the “Stereo Combined Panner” option. Also couldn’t find any post related to this problem.
Here’s my situation:
- Trying this on a stereo audio track (imported from Sonar)
- The track is already routed to stereo input and output buses
- According to the manual, the pan control context menu (right-click) should present the “Stereo Combined Panner” option, but is not there.
- I’m trying the pan control context menus on both the MixConsole and the Project View
- Alt+click on the pan control shows a single fader (pop up)
What am I missing? Any other Preference, Project Setup or bus options I should check?
At first I though this might only be a Full Version only feature, but neither the manual not the comparison chart indicate that.
Thanks in advance