Need some help (can't find my Halion 5 box to install)

Hi,

I need some help. I already emailed Steinberg Support. Waiting for reply.

Meanwhile, as I wait for a reply, I thought it might be possible to get some feedback by posting this here, just in case someone on the forum knows how to sort this out.

Basically, I’m setting up a new PC-System, with Cubase 7.5, Halion 5 was installed on my old PC-System, But… unfortunately, I can’t find my Halion 5 product box to install it on the new PC-System. So basically I lost the Halion 5 box, and since it has the installer, and content DVDs. I’m not able to install it.

I have the Halion 5 License registered on my eLicenser.

Since there is no way to install Halion 5 as a download, although, I see only halion 5 updates for download.

So…How can I install Halion 5 on my new PC-System, given that I lost my Halion 5 product box ?

Any feedback /support on how to resolve this issue would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

just ask to Steinberg the link to HALion 5 ISO (2x DVD)

Hi Home Studio 87,

Thanks for the feedback/help.

Since I emailed Steinberg Support, Maybe that’s what they will actually do to enable me to install the Halion 5 application, and the 2 X DVD content.

I wonder why they don’t have it on their FTP site ? it would be so useful to have these download links permanently available on their FTP Site for download, since they won’t be of much value unless one has a a registered license on their elicenser.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

http://support.steinberg.de/ISOs/HALion_5_AppCont_1.iso
http://support.steinberg.de/ISOs/HALion_5_Content_2.iso

kind regards,
R.

Hi roel,

*** Awesome ! ***

Many Thanks for the download links. I had no idea these links existed :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Hi Roel.

Have you actually tried the above links?
When I try them, the download starts fine. But when the files reach 2.097GB, they stops, just like they´ve finished downloading, (and ofcouse the ISO files are broken).
I know it cant be my computers. I tried on 2 different, and both had no problems downloading a full 9.1GB archive of Cubase pro 8. But these HALions links are giving me problems.

EDIT***
Hmm, just tried to download from my work (that means 3. computer), and now it seems to work. At least it has reached 2.6GB as I write of the ISO 2.
I really wonder why it didn´t work the other day I tried from two different computers and infact two different locations as well.

Greets
Kim