Need to figure out how to assign the proper drum to the up or down beat etc

I looked all around the internet after only fing one close one in the loops-sound-and media bay. I could not figure how to make the click metro fire off kick drum or rim shot in 3/4 time(I think that 3/4 time works for the Beatles song). If someone could send me a link to a simple polka drumloop(no other instruments) or a link to a tutorial on making click metronome midi send midi to a kick and snare drum I could figure out how to assign the proper drum to the up or down beat etc.

Hi,

Sorry, just a side note, Polka is in the 2/4, not the 3/4 Time Signature.

Thanks…

And the Beatles song Because (previously mentioned in the apparently edited topic title) is in 4/4 according to The Beatles Complete Scores (or just counting it out). FYI the scores also show no drums on the song at all - haven’t listened to it to confirm though.

AUDIO PROFILE

81BPM

Tempo

Danceability

Energy

Acousticness

Liveness

Because cover
Abbey Road

Because is played at 81 Beats Per Minute (Andante), or 20 Measures/Bars Per Minute.
Time Signature: 4/4.
I just have to listen to the song and play a click track to keep in tempo and time.

Or put the original on a Track in your Project and play along to that.

Because (Anthology 3 Version) - YouTube got this off YouTube…sort of like a play along.