Nektar panorama P6

Hi before I splash out is anybody on here using the Nektar panorama P6 or P4 control keyboard with Cubase 7.5. If so good or bad?

It does exactly what it says on the tin. I had a P6 for several months, I sold it because I could not get used to the velocity curve, and also because I really prefer weighted action, à la Fatar.

also, a search here will find voluminous conversation about the line. Steinberg Forums

I have the P4…it’s become an indispensable part of my workflow…I have gaming mouse that I programmed to do some functions like: insert marker next/previous marker, save, select all on track…Nektar has really integrated the control surface/keyboard amazingly well: with a few exceptions, I pretty much use the mouse for opening and closing projects, selecting VSTs and that’s pretty much it

If you have any specific questions, feel free to send me a PM

Thank you for your reply. A couple more question as where I live I cannot try before I order. Is the build quality good, does it look/feel like it will last a few years? Does the keyboard and pads seem ok.
Thanks again for your time.

it’s very well built! now the keyboard action is a very subjective thing…I really like the semi-weighted touch…I’ve had mine for about 1.5 years…