New Cubase LE/HALion Sonic SE User

Hello everybody. I am taking my first steps into the Steinberg ecosystem (I have a license for Cubase LE AI Elements 11).
I’ve installed HALion Sonic SE and its libraries but not all of them are available to load, namely HS SE Artist and TRIP. I assume I don’t have the license for those. Can I uninstall them? I found the SE Artist in the Library Manager but couldn’t find any traces of TRIP anywhere.

HS 1_2

Thanks in advance for your help.

Same problem, I would like an answer for this also, plus I updated to the current version and I’m pretty sure I had far more sounds than I have now. Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi,

I have the same problem.
I am using Cubase 12 Pro.
See here:

Regards

Maik

1 Like

I installed cubase 12 AI for my friend and he is having this problem also.
It is saying he has no license for Halion sonic 3SE even though the new Activation manager shows a registered license for Cubase 12 AI

Am I missing something… I thought AI came with Halion 3 SE

any help appreciated

See my lastr reply for this thread

It helped me.

Regards

Maik

Hi Trombomaniac, thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I have tried with renaming the folder but it didn’t work for me. I won’t go through the hassle of uninstalling, deleting, and installing again -I used to do that but now I am too old. If developers don’t take the time to make their software easily accessible, I won’t waste my time either. There’s plenty of more user friendly DAWs and samplers out there, I’ll move on to the next one. Thank you again, cheers.