new DAW Build Nov 2012 i5 last Ivy bridge platform....

new DAW Build Nov 2012 i5 Ivy bridge … m going 4 the z 77 chip … this is probably the last b4 Intel changes n totally revamps the architecture of their chip … i cant wait 4 the new release …
what i need is the basic fast chipset ASUS M/board only .
i 5 cpu
16 or 32 16000 RAM
i already purchased the cooler master Hyper 212 EVO heat sink fan …
cooler master cabinet …
the bad part , not 1 asus M/board with 3 Sata II 6 gb /s @ the mid section range …
any suggestion of m/ boards n processors…
i have my 3 sata II hard drives , which i shall sell trade 4 sata III …
no extra glories that can come with that just a basic dedicated i 5 for DAW only
thanks sam

aside from SSD drives, Sata 2 vs Sata 3 ports is irrelavant.

you can benchmark the same sata 600 drive on a sata 300 or sata 600 and get the exact same results.

the best sata 600 drives still dont reach any where near sata 300 speeds. average is about 140meg/s

thanks , well why Did they come up with Sata III 6 gb/s then … strange … another marketing strategy , SSD r still 2 expensive 4 me @ the moment , there is this 32 gb SSD Cache option , dont know yet where it plugs in … n USB 2 or 3 boost options , will they enhance speed / performance any thing , should i go with a m/board that supports thunder bolt port , 4 future proof ??? , i m looking @ 3 to 5 yrs from now … also , in the future , if as u said that Sata III might give performance of 6 gb/s ??? will a Pic x / e card to sata III give good performance ??? if i add one later on … as ssd/s get cheaper …
i dont want a cpu with over clocking like a , basic , i 5 3450 should do … lastly what is the exact difference with the Z 77 versus the H 77 chipset , which is slightly cheaper … any asus M/ board models u guys can suggest … is there a cpu model in the I 5 with similar specks minus the on board GPU , as i would like 2 use a silent Pic express 1 gb with 2 Hdmi ports out , so that the cpu works dedicated to the DAW only … n lastly ,
like u all , i would use a 500 GB Sata drive 4 the OS , 1 TB for Vsti / VST n 2 TB for rendering , would adding another 1 TB only to load the programmes files , like cubase n other programmes only , enhance any thing , in terms of performance / speed … just a thought ./… u guys r masters out there … n again its just the basic pc no frills etc … thanks again.
gratefull…
sam