New Import Tracks from Project question

I’ve seen a few posts about ‘Import tracks from project’ now including all tracks with the option to include data or not. I’d love if someone could fill me in on the details of this unless I read wrong. thanks!

Testing, 1, 2… Testing.

You kinda completely misinterpreted it. There was a bug in 9.5.20 that caused imported tracks with MIDI parts to be completely missing these parts, which could also lead to a DAW crash.

If you want to quickly remove the events or parts from imported tracks, select the tracks, right click, then pick the second option (Select All Events) and press backspace. If the tracks use automation, you can press F6 and click “Delete Automation of Selected Tracks”. Of course you can also make a Macro that will perform all of these things with a single key press.

Ah, I definitely misinterpreted it. Thank you for clearing that up.

Indeed. Thank you.

However (for interested others), I’ve just started this Feature Request thread suggesting SB’s further development of the feature, from their side (with a few examples).

Cheers,
puma

Hey Puma, I remember campaigning for features with years ago!! Glad to see you’re still knocking around these parts!

Hi @outloaf… Yeah, still busy thankfully… though, am more lurking here than posting these days :slight_smile: