[New song] I can never let you go

Could have done with a bit more variation but otherwise, I didn’t think it was that bad actually.

thats why I’m trying to get into Jamstix more…it’s quite brilliant when you get your head around it and thanks to ralph at Rayzoon it seems to finally fixed…Kevin

I concur completely. Kevin really does write very appealing and memorable songs… ones that really do beg and deserve a professional touch. And that’s not to say that the mixes produced are not palatable in anyway, as they certainly convey, very effectively, the essential essence of the song. And when I listen to his material I most often find myself superimposing different arrangements, production etc etc on them.

So, if there was a way that this forum could gather together in a collaborative sense, and take onboard one of Kev’s tunes, with the intent of making it the best it could be, with the resources we have at hand… how might that happen I wonder?

While there is no substitute for the real thing… Jamstix is probably the next best thing… but it does take time to master… I’ve been at it for a couple of years, and I feel like I’m just a beginner…

Yeah it is awesome and needs time to fully realise it’s potential, I intend to make it my only drummer from now on…just hate trawling through midi files looking for the right drum bit…end up just putting anyhting there cause can never find what I think should be there…Kevin