[new song] The Moment

Thank you very much for taking a listen and commenting…amazing that with digital technology I can sound like Kate Bush, if that’s what you meant… ( I’m also a big fan)

cheers, Kevin :slight_smile:

Another good one. :smiley: Like the production on this one. Drums seemed to get a little quieter when the vocal came in? Or am I imagining things?

Actually, overall it seemed a little quiet - I’ve got all my dials turned up here!

Good writing as usual!
:sunglasses:

I also like this one – good production. Are you saying the humming female is really you, but processed in some way? Interesting. One thing I do note is the vocal seems to have a bit of “dirt” in it, something I’ve noticed on yours before. However, this could well be an mp3 coding thing.

Hi sherz…drums do go a little quieter when the vox comes in, been usin automation a bit and will be using it a lot more in the future, regarding the lack of volume I still haven’t really got the hang of mastering yet…

cheers and hope you are recovering well…Kevin

Hi twilightsong, yes it is me doing the humming, the way it was done is explained at the top, I reckon the “dirt” just comes from my throat, there is no processing on the vox other than the SPL channel one (which doesn’t introduce dirt) and the Lexicon reverb…it’s MP3 on Soundcloud but on the Bandcamp site it’s a wav.

thank you for your comments…Kevin